A majority of work that Austin Electric completes has some portion of underground utilities. Whether it is for building power or communication, security or control, most underground work we complete has ductbanks, handholes and manholes that comprise a complete system.
From high voltage cable work to fiber optic communication our company has provided and installed the materials required for complete underground utility installations.
List of Some Projects Completed:
- Relocate Overhead Utilities Tuskegee Blvd.
Langley Air Force Base Hampton Va.
- Fire Training Facility Dover Air Force Base
Dover Air Force Base Dover Delaware
- Underground Fiber Optic Communication
Craney Island Portsmouth Va.
- Underground Primary Service to Building 69
St. Julien’s Creek Annex Portsmouth Va.
- Taxiway Lighting Chambers Field
Naval Base Norfolk Va.
- Installation of Underground Power Ducts
Naval Security Group Activity Chesapeake Va.
- North Taxiway Underground Utilities Relocations
Chambers Field Naval base Norfolk Va.
- Fiber Optic Backbone System Installation
Norfolk Naval Shipyard Portsmouth Va.
- Installation of Underground Antenna System
Naval Security Group Activity Northwest Chesapeake Va.
- Portsmouth Blvd Intersection and Road Improvements
City of Chesapeake Va.
- Standby Peak Shaving Generator Building
Harwood’s Mill Water Treatment Newport News Va.
- Power & Communications to Trailers Building 21
Portsmouth Naval Hospital Portsmouth Va.